Peripatetic Technician Service
At EasiPC, we offer an on-site support package that lets you use your School ICT system with confidence while our technicians take care of the ongoing maintenance. Our bespoke service allows our customers to enjoy the benefits and expertise of a fully-trained ICT technician without the overheads. We aim to provide each school with the same technician on every visit. This helps to ensure familiarity and consistency with staff and technical setup. Each school has access to our online helpdesk system to log any issues as and when they occur.
This service package can be tailored to meet your schools individual requirements and budgets. Visits can be from only a single visit per month to a whole day every week or more. Please contact us for an info/pricing pack and to discuss how we can help you.
What is provided with the Peripatetic Service Package?
- Regular on-site visits, at a frequency to suit your needs.
- Access to online helpdesk to log any issues the school has.
- Technical consultation, including assistance with school projects.
- Technical trouble shooting covering hardware, software and network systems.
- Admin SIMS upgrades and Microsoft Office installations.
- Installation of curriculum software.
- Assist with the administration of broadband.
- Admin and Curriculum Server monitoring and System checks.
- Monitoring of your third party hardware maintenance contract agreements.
- Peripheral hardware set up and configuration: e.g. scanners, printers, digital cameras.
- Routine preventative maintenance of computer systems.
- Install and upgrade your Anti-Virus software.
- Consumables replacement.
- All technicians have Enhanced CRB checks.
We can also provide your school with technical consultation and project management, to assist you in making the right decisions in taking your ICT provision forward in your school.